You'll be responsible for integrating our iOS application with local fiscal equipment, making it easier than ever for restaurants to manage their orders and print receipts. You'll also develop new features for our app.
- A valid Schengen visa;
- 3+ years of experience in iOS app development using Swift and SwiftUI;
- Experience with IOS SDK and Objective-C SDK;
- Understanding of Swift Package Manager;
- Strong knowledge of OOP, algorithms, and data structures;
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and JSON;
- You have at least B2 level of English;
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Integration of local fiscal equipment with our application;
- Collaborate with other developers and designers to ensure high-quality code;
- Optimize the app's performance and usability;
- Write clean, maintainable, and well-documented code;
- Stay up-to-date with the latest iOS trends and technologies;
- Design and develop new features for our iOS app.
- Partial remote work from Serbia or Hungary;
- Part-time remote work (20 hours a week max);
- Competitive salary from 2000 to 2500;
- Opportunity to work on a cutting-edge SaaS solution for restaurants;
- Friendly and supportive team.