An American FinTech company is looking for an Investigation Analyst to help us grow. This can be a part- or a full-time position with a flexible schedule and the possibility to assume more responsibilities.
- We need you to be comfortable with at least one programming language (Python, Java, or Go);
- Fluent English. We are an international team and most of the business is conducted in English;
- Independence. There will be no marching orders. You are expected to organize your day, get the work done, and speak up when there's a problem;
- Understanding of Web Scraping or IT Security experience is a big plus.
- Collecting and processing large volumes of technical, financial, and natural language data;
- Investigating suspicious activity in the market - scams, pump and dump schemes, price manipulations, etc;
- Acquiring datasets both manually and within our data collection infrastructure;
- Creating and implementing metrics for detecting manipulative activity on the market;
- Doing OSINT research;
- Creating investigation reports and providing support for client's investigators and journalists.
- Location: fully remote work; salary: $1000-2000 net.
- This is a full-time or part-time position with a flexible schedule and the possibility to assume more responsibilities;
- You'll be a part of a small team of computer engineers, security experts, scientists, mathematicians, and finance experts from around the world;
- We follow Hygge work culture, and our benefits include relocation package, health insurance, sports & coworking compensation, psychotherapy, and team meetups;
- You will be hired as a contractor with a choice of how and when you want to get paid;
- We have a clear and open business process on GitHub. You'll see the result of your work with zero red tape slowing things down;
- We don't look over each other's shoulders and expect you to take the initiative, find things to do, and get them done.